[rpd] Virtual RIPE meeting

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue May 12 01:08:05 UTC 2020

Good day to us all,
Hope we are washing our hands, covering our mouth and keeping a social
distance as advised by the Health practitioners. More importantly, I hope
we are keeping safe and well in this Pandemic.
As some of us might be aware, RIPE 80 meeting is going virtual, and it
would be a good opportunity for us to have a feel of what is happening in
RIPE. The good thing about the virtual meeting is that it is free. It
starts today and registration can be done here
https://ripe80.ripe.net/attend/register/

Thanks
Co-Chairs PDWG

--