[rpd] PDP issues because the lack of the confirmation of dates for the new PPM

S. Moonesamy sm+af at afrinic.net
Thu May 7 11:22:38 UTC 2020

Dear Jordi,

I'll disclose that I am a Board member. I am not speaking on behalf
of the Board.

I sent you and email in response to the email dated 5 May to enquire
about the accuracy of the information in that email. I assume that
you are aware that I wrote the existing policy development
process. I don't usually comment about it unless I am asked about
it. It is about the same for appeals.

There is a curfew [1] at my location. I am unable to attend a
face-to-face meeting as I am not allowed to go out (there are a few
exceptions to that).

The logistics for a public policy meeting are managed
internally. There may be some constraints, e.g. connectivity. I
suggest contacting the Working Group co-Chairs if you are interested
in meeting online.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1.