[rpd] Larus foundation and Afrinic PDP

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:01:16 UTC 2020

This is actually PDP, as it has the potential of either improve or
compromise the policy development process.

Personally, I am surprised by the mutism of AfriNIC management.

I am not expecting a position of the organisation on this for now, but a
statement that it is working on the issue could put these exchanges to a
rest until a position from AfriNIC is made public to the community.

Boubakar