[rpd] APRICOT 2020: Call for Papers Reminder - We Are Still Open!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Dec 17 21:59:05 UTC 2019

Hi all.

Just a gentle reminder that the APRICOT 2020 Call for Papers is still
open, and that the Program Committee are still looking for good content
for the meeting.

You can find more details about the Call for Papers here and submission
details here:

    https://2020.apricot.net/program/call-for-paper/

We would like to remind you to kindly submit your proposals now in order
to improve your chances of being assured of a slot in the agenda.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Mark.