[rpd] Proposal Update Received | IPv4 Inter-RIR Resource Transfers (Comprehensive Scope) | AFPUB-2019-IPv4-002-DRAFT02

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 02:00:37 UTC 2019

I believe among the different transfer proposals in place this one
should be the one to be supported.

After the last text revision it is now direct, simple and objective.
Defines well the conditions where Inter-RIR IPv4 transfers are allowed,
set a specific and objective start point (after AfriNic enters Phase 2 -
so no harm to AfriNic scarce resources before that) and has a trigger to
suspend it temporarily if the amount of resources going out is higher
than the received for 6 consecutive months.

Regards
Fernando Frediani