[rpd] AFPUB-2019-IPv6-002-DRAFT01: "Adjusting IPv6 PA Policy"

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Nov 6 06:04:55 UTC 2019

I am opposed to this policy.

The requirement to announce space ignores the possibility of private or non-connected networks which still require coordinated
uniqueness.

There should be a provision for such networks in policy.

The requirement should be to use the space on an operational network, regardless of whether it talks directly to the Internet
or not.

Owen