[rpd] New policy proposals and updated ones

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Nov 4 23:06:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

During the last few days, I've submitted new versions for most of the policy proposals and also some new policy proposals together with some co-authors.

As the staff may need a couple of days to publish the new policy proposals, I'm going to make a summary here of all them.

Then I will fire one email (I will do that with a few hours of difference among them) which each policy proposal, so they are in different threads, in order to allow the community to already be able to read them and provide inputs.

This is the list of new policy proposals (note that the numbering can be modified by the staff when published).

1) AFPUB-2019-IPv6-002-DRAFT01: "Adjusting IPv6 PA Policy"
Solves a discrepancy between IPv6 PI and IPv6 PA regarding the announcement of aggregated addressing space.

2) AFPUB-2019-GEN-003-DRAFT01: "Chairs Elections Process"
Including in the CPM a detailed procedure for the chair's elections.

3) AFPUB-2019-GEN-004-DRAFT01: "M&A Resource Transfers"
Including in the CPM intra-RIR M&A for ASN, IPv4 and IPv6.

4) AFPUB-2019-GEN-005-DRAFT01: "Impact Analysis is Mandatory"

5) AFPUB-2019-GEN-006-DRAFT01: "RPKI ROAs for Unallocated and Unassigned AFRINIC Address Space"

Updated policy proposals:

a) AFPUB-2019-ASN-001-DRAFT03: "Multihoming not required for ASN"

b) AFPUB-2019-IPv4-002-DRAFT02: "IPv4 Inter-RIR Resource Transfers (Comprehensive Scope)"

c) AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT04: "Abuse Contact Policy Update"

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

IPv4 is over