[rpd] 2nd Afrinic PDWG Webinar

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sun Oct 27 16:14:43 UTC 2019

Dear PDWG,

Greetings to you all.
Thank you to all those who made the 1st webinar a success. We received a
lot of positive feedback publicly and privately. Thank you for the
wonderful feedback.
We have decided to hold the 2nd webinar before the December meeting.
The 2nd of the webinar series would be on:
*Thursday 14th November 2019 at 11:00- 12:00 UTC.*

Authors who intend to present during this webinar should please send an
email to pdwg at afrinic.net to signify their interest on or before 12:00 UTC
on 9th November 2019

I hope we would take time out of our busy schedule to attend this webinar.
Details on how to join the webinar shall be communicated as soon as
possible.

Thank You

Co-Chairs
PDWG