[rpd] Resources transfer policy Proposal

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 06:19:26 UTC 2019

There already exist guidelines in resource assignment so the statement that
Afrinic has to analyse and justify any transfer is ambiguous at most and
might create a bottleneck for business operations when there is a large
volume of requests for resources requesting speedy approval by Afrinic.
Furthermore what is the turnaround time for this approval and justification
by Afrinic? Please our need for preventing or curbing shady deals should
not introduce complexity and reduce efficiency in the operations of
resource holders and legitimate resource request. A full bidirectional way
transfer is also the best desirable outcome if at all we need a transfer
policy which I think we do.