[rpd] 1st PDWG Webinar

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Wed Sep 18 06:47:14 UTC 2019

Dear Co-chairs

Its really great to see that you are organizing such activity, I hope this webinars will contribute to have a better understanding of the proposed policies in our region. I will take this opportunity to encourage authors to arrange to have a slot in this session or in the forthcoming series.
I also recommend to not have more than TWO proposals per session and then utilize our rpd to follow-up and summaries the discussion.

Regards,

Dr. Sami H.O. Salih
Assistant Prof, School of Electronics Engineering, SUST
Head of R&D, NTC, SUDAN
President of SDv6TF
T/F: (249)122045707/187171355