[rpd] SAFNOG-5 Thank You and Online Survey

Portia Rabonda portia.rabonda at safnog.net
Tue Sep 3 14:27:53 UTC 2019

?Hello All,

The SAFNOG Management Committee extends a big thank you to all of you who attended the SAFNOG-5 meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa, both physically and remotely.

To our sponsors, speakers and delegates, who supported this year's meeting, SAFNOG-5 would not have been possible without you.

We look forward to seeing you again in 2020 for SAFNOG-6, details of which will be communicated in the coming months.

We would like to ask you to take a few minutes to complete our short 10-question survey on the link below, so that we know where to improve for future meetings:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3G6LHW3?

Regards,

SAFNOG-5 Management Committee??