[rpd] The Redistribution of Wealth

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Aug 1 23:06:27 UTC 2019

In message <CEEDE2DC-725D-4E93-ACE5-77F30B5F02B9 at controlfreak.co.za>,
Nishal Goburdhan <nishal at controlfreak.co.za> wrote:

>>On 01 Aug 2019, at 13:15, Omo Oaiya <Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net> wrote:

>>> I see no better place for this discussion.

>>then we disagree. i read the OP painting with a really wide brush,

>>of matters that do not relate to resource policy. but i defer to

>>the chairs’ judgement.

No need, I think. I am accepting of Nishal Goburdhan's gentle admonishment,
and will try in future to confine my comments here more to specific pending
policy proposals and issues.

I must agree that I was speaking in broad generalizations, and without any
specific or concrete policy proposal in mind.

Regards,
rfg