[rpd] inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposals

Gregoire Ehoumi gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 12 19:37:35 UTC 2019

Hi Souad,How will this type of contract benefit AfriNIC and our region?--Gregoire------ Original message------From: SOUAD ABIDIDate: Fri, Jul 12, 2019 6:50 AMTo: AfriNIC List;Cc: Subject:[rpd] inputs on IPv4 Inter-RIR policy proposalsHello,??As IPv4 are finite and if we do the transfer, our resources may run out from our region-since there is no a explicit control motioned in the policy - As some people argue.Here what I suggest :????????????????????
Establishing a leasing contract between the
seller and the buyer up to 5?? years with a possibility to renew it and AfriNIC ??will be the 3rd part of the?? ?? ?? ?? ?? deal .

??????????????????
AfriNIC takes no money ??and ??makes no ??approval. ??

The buyer needs to be registered somehow in the
world.

The contract needs to be signed by the 3 parts
(afriNIC-seller-buyer)

So buy adopting?? this approach and?? if we notice that our resources are running
out from our region, we can decide to bring them back and the companies do not
renew the contract with . ??Best regards.Souad