[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Lobbying Allegations against W

John Hay john at sanren.ac.za
Sun Jul 7 06:53:55 UTC 2019

Hi Sami and all the others,

It is interesting how different people can read the same paragraph and
understand it very differently. What I understood when I read Andrew's
email was more like this:

"Do not make a decision yet Mirriam. The community has not decided yet.
Just because there were a few vocally against it, does not mean the
community is against it."

Is it what he really meant? I do not know.

Regards

John