[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Larus foundation fellowship

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed Jul 3 16:30:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

> I agree with your if we mean summary of the discussion, but actually I was meaning summary of the proposal, which in fact is already requested in the proposal forms and is already done by authors. Sometimes that's more a single paragraph, so in those cases I think it should be up to the authors to prepare it.

I'm not sure that such a proposal summary would be useful. Newcomers can read those from the proposals themselves. The difficult thing to learn is how the proposal's potential impact is perceived and discussed. That part can take up much time, and that is where I see the usefulness of a neutral summary.

Cheers,
Sander