[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Larus foundation fellowship

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Jul 3 15:57:27 UTC 2019

One more point to add.

I recall it has been said that fellows don’t sign an NDA and you also indicated that everything is public.

However, when I read your T&C, it says:

II. FELLOW’S OBLIGATIONS

J. LARUS’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to agreements, documents, software, databases, website) may only be used, reproduced and made available to third parties upon prior written authorization from LARUS.

So, I think this is contradictory.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet