[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Larus foundation fellowship

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Jul 2 18:25:31 UTC 2019

I think this is a misattribution of a comment to which you replied to – and I suspect an innocent mistake. The actual comment was made by Mark Elkins on the 31st of May 2017 – and you are correct noah – you replied that the current process could do with some improvements in response to that

Mistakes happen *shrug*