[rpd] A New Dawn

Sylvain BAYA abscoco at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:36:38 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Le 6/21/2019 à 5:34 PM, ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> [...]
>
> I must acknowledge the fact that both of us (Co-chairs) have few years
> of AFRINIC PDP experience between us but we would take this as part of
> our strengths and hope this would help heal some of the wounds within
> the community. Therefore, we would only look at the good history books
> and leave out the not too good ones.

...the bad ones are also useful, and we could wisely learn from them :-)

> [...]
>
>  I would also like to thank Dewole and Sami for doing a fantastic job
> in a very difficult situation. I would ensure that we (co-chairs) keep
> consulting with them as appropriate from time to time.

Hi Dewole and Sami, i'm joining Abdulkarim (and Moses) to thank you for
the mandate you have achieved.

Can i ask you a bit more ?

...i mean, please, can you work closely with the new Chairs during the
first three months ? Thanks :-)

> In the next few days, we would ensure that we update the community on
> the proposal that we have on the table.

Congrates dear Chairs,

...i see on the CPM section 3.4.3, that you had three weeks to produce
and share the minutes of the last PPM (Public Policy Meeting). Then
guess that the help (and assistance) of the former Chairs is really
desirable|needed for this task.

You have my encouragement :-)

CPM section 3.4.2 : «[...]The Chair(s) shall publish the minutes of
proceedings of the Public Policy Meeting not later than three weeks
after the meeting.[...]»

> Finally, I hope this New dawn leads to a brighter day.
>
> I thank you all and apologies for this long email.

May the sufficient grace of THE LORD keep you focus.

Shalom,

--sb.

> [...]

Sylvain B.