[rpd] Appreciate you support during my term as co-chair

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Wed Jun 19 16:54:20 UTC 2019

Dear AFRINIC Community,
Salam,

I really enjoyed my term as PDWG Co-chair. This position gave me the opportunity to make new friends when discussing about the policies needed to make a better future for our beloved Continent.
I will continue my engagement with the community and the PDP process from the opposite side of the room - I hope this side is easier ;-), and hope to help in adopting the most needed proposals.
I wish the new chairs all the best and ask them to never think twice if they need and help from me or my friend Dewole.
Once again thank you community, and let us put our hands together to the best of AFRICA ❤️.

Regards.

Sami Salih,
Community Member