[rpd] Review policy

Ahile shagba francis ahilefranc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:39:29 UTC 2019

I ponder!
If reviews are done when members come for additional resources why open a
door for witch hunting?
members have user rights to resources they acquire,
Why police them?
AFRINIC is a registry thus it should manage the database and let lawyers
handle breaches, RSA's are put in place by lawyers I believe.
We need to enhance resource reuse and retrieving resources won't do that
good.

On a lighter note:
We religious ones believe God gave us life, and He doesn't  take back life
if we don't live how he wishes.

Let us come to a common ground on what is best for US  and stop insinuating
fowl play and pointing accusing fingers to persons and organisations by use
of derogatory words on others.

I boldly state that I am Nigerian and I know what is good. No matter what a
person says to distract a sound Nigerian mind brings the best out of us
rather.

The Review policy has a lot holes that is the obvious reason it is taking
this long to have a stand.

It is indeed an interesting time here.

~Ahile Shagba