[rpd] PDWG election slate update

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Jun 15 10:01:26 UTC 2019

I’m surprised that the NomCom is not responding. This is the “good work” they are doing?

Also, didn’t get a response about how is possible that we are acting AGAINST the PDP, by not respecting section 3.3, that clearly states:

“The PDWG Chairs are chosen by the AFRINIC community during the Public Policy Meeting and serve staggered two-year terms.”

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet