[rpd] Proposal Update received: Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC

aleruchi chuku aleruchichuku at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 17:07:49 UTC 2019

Hi All
I agree with Owen that this policy is not needed. Above all things, the authors have not addressed the questions raised regarding the policy.
Please, if the authors have any issue or can identify any deficiency with the existing RSA, then they can serve the community by proposing an amendment or update.
Like I have already stated a while back, I earnestly hope this policy will not take up precious time.
Aleruchi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 at 4:58 pm, Owen DeLong<owen at delong.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
RPD mailing list