[rpd] Complain to NoMCOM

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jun 6 09:09:12 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 11:38 AM Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net> wrote:

> Those all seem like very reasonable suggestions.

Indeed Bill

Running a nomcom can be hard,

I can imagine and we ought to appreciate the efforts from volunteers who
take their time to do this.

but with concrete procedural guidelines like the ones just suggested, it
> can be made easier and more predictable. I’ve run a lot of nomcoms, and
> been on still more, and structure helps immensely to set everyone’s
> expectations and keep things running smoothly.

And just to add that even with guidelines, they are not cast on stones
which is why there will always be room for improvement as we move forward.

Cheers,
Noah