[rpd] (no subject)

Kakel Mbumb kakelmbumb at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:45:10 UTC 2019

And I would agree more about the previous comments from Melvin on May 11th.
When much discussion keeps on coming about a topic and there is no
agreement, then we have an issue that might remain unsolved.

More over, I would suggest that it's better to set a number of reviews per
region by improving the contribution of institutions that play a big role
in it.

Have more dynamic Community Based Organizations to have the public more
involved in policy discussion. For respect of rules by ISPs, I believe more
collaboration between public and private organizations with screening of
the civic sector might be useful.

Regards.