[rpd] Was - Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Benjamin Ledoh benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com
Sun May 12 19:30:25 UTC 2019

Dear Community,

Marcus asked simple questions to Melvin. I was expecting Melvin to respond
but as usual, Owen jumped with his blablabla. We all know that Owen has no
company in the Africa Region; he has no interest in this policy and every
time he is defend or support policy that could destroy Afrinic. It is not a
secret that he hates Afrinic and now is on mission (for a pay master -- I
stand to be corrected). The less I say, the better for this community.

The pathetic aspect in this is the submission of Daniel. Brother Dan, in
Yoruba, there is a say: "You don't team up with opponents to vandalize your
family's property". To a wise, a word is enough.

By the way, I am looking for sponsorship to travel to Kampala to attend
AIS. Can you be of help? Can you direct me to any foundation? I hope you
will take it cool. (LOL)

Cheers

Benjiloh