[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue May 7 13:58:29 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I fully understand what this policy aims to achieve, However,  I do not see
this policy as a way of solving the problem. The process is structured in a
way that it seems random however it might also be seen as targeted leading
to confusion.
I do not think it would bring about a satisfactory outcome at the end of
the day and end users might face some disruption to services in the name of
a review.
Owen has raised some issues that I believe should be addressed going
forward.
Abdulkarim

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal