[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Apr 29 00:52:23 UTC 2019

> On Apr 28, 2019, at 11:01 , Gregoire Ehoumi <gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
> Owen,
>
> > The proposal would still be unnecessary and duplicative, but at least if those changes were
> > made, it would be less harmful.
>
> Be less harmful and now deserve working group's consensus ?
No, it would still not get my consent. I would still oppose it because it’s still unnecessary and duplicative and policy which is unnecessary and duplicative is not a positive step for the community.

> I can see you moved from  "i oppose, withdraw it or let it expire " to a different position.  Good. Wish you stay consistent this time.
No, I was specifically asked what changes would make it less harmful and I answered that specific question. There’s nothing you can do without virtually eliminating the entire policy to make this policy something I would not oppose as being unnecessary and duplicative.

> —Gregoire
I hope that clarifies the situation.

Owen