[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:15:49 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I want to restate my earlier position of us working to strengthen the RSA, rather than working on the the Internet Resources Review Policy that is trying to draw out and address what can easily be an insertion in the RSA, that clearly states that abuse of use of resource can call for review of the resource allocation and VOILA! we move on.

Else we will be acting like the mud brick moulders in my village that keeping matching the mud in one place and believe they are moving ahead.

Again, my position is not falling far away from the tree. This is one very bitter policy.

Cheers
Daniel