[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Apr 11 21:45:24 UTC 2019

Sanders,

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019, 00:22 Sander Steffann, <sander at steffann.nl> wrote:

> But I do want to see Afrinic strong in making its own policy,

Are you suggesting that the WG within AfriNIC is weak and cant make its own
policies?

and for that consensus building has to be done properly,

What do you mean by "done properly"?

non-consensus has to be recognised,

Hasnt this been the case mostly and where folks were not happy, an appeal
mechanism put in place were explored ... which goes to show that we have
working mechanism and processes.

and discussions should be about content, not personal.

If it wasnt for the content, AfriNIC wouldnt have had so many policies
ratied over the years and in use out there today.

Noah