[rpd] RPD : Prolicy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Mon Apr 8 08:21:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 08/04/2019 10:58, Omo Oaiya wrote:
> I would beg to differ.   Accountability is a basic issue that has to
> be addressed.  The problem statement of the policy proposal
> references the RSA and its limitations.

Accountability is in my opinion already addressed. AfriNIC employed "IP
Number Resource Analysts" (aka Hostmasters) for that. It should be in
their job description.
Micro-managing how AfriNIC enforces the RSA is in my opinion not in the
job description of the PDWG.

> What is useful in my opinion for objectors would be to avoid me too's
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and for supporters
> and add specific objections to the list of issues Owen has raised,
> and let their resolution or the authors inability to address them
> guide the chairs and community in reaching consensus (or not).
>
> I hope the Chairs are now familiar enough with the patterns in our
> PDP to focus on the substance of our deliberations.

me too.    ;-)

Frank