[rpd] Last Call: Clarification on IPv6 Sub-Assignments v3

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Mon Feb 25 08:45:11 UTC 2019

Dear PDWG,

The minimum last call period for the above-named proposal has been
reached with no further comments received from the community.

The last call period shall be closed on Wednesday February 27. Barring
any changes to the current status, consensus regarding this policy
proposal will be upheld and co-chairs will send the policy proposal to
the Board for ratification.

Thank you for your participation.

PDWG Co-Chairs.