[rpd] Cooperation re PDP update proposal

APH pascal at irenala.edu.mg
Thu Feb 21 09:51:58 UTC 2019

Actualy the situation, We note in ISP or Operator that they are not yet
on IPV6.

Our IPV6 is in progress...

Everyone is obliged when he will not have soon IPV4 anymore

Regard,

*Pascal* Heriliva ANDRIANISA
Webmaster i RENALA
*R*esearch and *E*ducation *N*etwork for *A*cademic and *L*earning
*A*ctivities - http://www.irenala.edu.mg/
Porte 201 - Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
Scientifique - Fiadanana
GSM :+261 (0) 32 46 680 29   |    +261 (0) 34 30 680 29