[rpd] Internet Number Resources Review Proposal

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:01:43 UTC 2018

Dear co-chairs,

This is another reminder for "Internet Numbers Resources Review by AFRINIC"
proposal's authors to seek the list of open issues that have not been
addressed hence have triggered a reversion of the last call announcement
during AfriNIC-29 PDP discussions meeting in Hammamet.

Authors seek due diligence in order to move forward

Thank you!

Regards

INRA proposal's Authors