[rpd] Inter-RIR Resource Transfers v3?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Dec 13 19:41:01 UTC 2018

Hi SM,

This is part of the expected impact analysis from the RIR, at least it is in other RIRs, and I don't think the staff mention anything regarding financial aspects.

Anyway, I don't see if this really has any impact in the RIR, unless you want to setup some transfers fee, or anything similar. That is not covered usually by the policy, but instead by the membership agreement.

Regards,
Jordi