Search RPD Archives
[rpd] Internet Number Resources Review Proposal
amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:55:41 UTC 2018
No sacrifice is too much when it comes to preserving the unity and good
health of this community.
Authors thank cochairs for their decisions and actions regarding the
status of the review proposal since the last PPM. Even though we would
like to see the proposal moved forward, we accept the decision as we trust
Below is the revision history of our proposal. The archives of the rpd
list contain useful detail of the discussions, amendments which brought us
To our knowledge there is no open issue.
So we like to urge the cochairs, following their decision to bring the
proposal to list for more discussions to lead the process.
We would like to see new issue not discussed and addressed before, how
they constitute a source of objection and how the proposal may be amended
to address them.
18 May 2016
• First Draft AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT01
• Posted on RPD list
05 Aug 2016
• Second Draft AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT02
• Change on the policy’s name from Audit to Review
• Addition of the Acknowledgement section
• Rephrasing of section 3.3.3
18 Nov 2016
• Third Draft AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT03
• Update of section 3.3.3 from discussions on mailing list
• Update of section 3.7 (Acknowledgements) to thank the community for
discussions and contributions
11 Apr 2017
• Fourth Draft AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT04
• Update and Rephrasing of section 3.4
• Update and Rephrasing of section 3.5
• Update and Rephrasing of section 3.6 10 April 2018
21 Oct 2017
• Fifth Draft AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT05
• Added Paragraph C to 13.3.3 in consultation with the AFRINIC legal
• Rephrased Paragraph 13.5 to comply with AFRINIC staff assessment
• Rephrased Paragraph 13.6 to avoid ambiguity.
• Amended 13.4 (B) to provide for and align with transfer policies
• Changed co-authors list.
• Updated the Acknowledgement section.
10 April 2018
• Fifth Draft AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT06
• Removing categories in section 13.3.1 to comply with community request.
Le dim. 9 déc. 2018 07:57, Chevalier du Borg <virtual.borg at gmail.com> a
> Le dim. 9 déc. 2018 à 11:23, Adewole Ajao <dewole at tinitop.com> a écrit :
>> As a result of ongoing feedback from members however, our call in
>> Hammamet is hereby reversed and the proposal returned for further
>> discussion or until the 1-year timeout period (if no further update is
>> provided). We again ask that the authors properly respond to any issue that
>> has been raised on the list including the repeated ones and those
>> indicating a complete divergence of opinions.
> Dear AFRINIC, co-chair
> Can you please provide summary of objection and response to this proposal
> in single point. Without that, a few member of this pdwg will always hold
> us to ransome.
> Borg le Chevalier
> "Common sense is what tells us the world is flat"
> RPD mailing list
> RPD at afrinic.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the RPD