[rpd] Benjiro

Gregoire Ehoumi gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 8 15:53:55 UTC 2018

Hello,

there seem to be some discussions about OIF role and activities around AFRINIC. OIF and AFRINIC has a long time relationship which it is worth showing people.

Before AFRINIC  accreditation :

http://docplayer.net/10409680-Afrinic-spearheading-africa-s-internet-since-2005-10-year-anniversary.html page 6

"2003
Adiel Akplogan, former President of Senegal and the OIF Abdou Diouf, and
the French Ambassador to Mauritius sign an MoU on funding from the French
Ministry for AfriNIC ' s capacity building efforts"

https://www.lexpress.mu/article/afrinic-assure-seul-la-gestion-des-adresses-africaines-du-net

Abdou Diouf, secrétaire général de l'OIF a  rendu visite au siège administratif AFRINIC. .....
Henri Vignal, ambassadeur de France, a offert, au nom du gouvernement français, 70 000 euros (environ Rs 2 380 000) à l'association pour aider à former des informaticiens africains......

More on AFRINIC  and OIF relationship on the Web. ..

OIF funds experts not only to AFRINIC meetings but also to IGF, ICANN etc

This community  owes OIF respect and gratitude.

Hope this helps

--Gregoire
------ Original message------From: Mark ElkinsDate: Fri, Dec 7, 2018 1:35 PMTo: rpd at afrinic.net;Cc: Subject:Re: [rpd] Benjiro

    On 12/7/18 7:38 PM, Marcus K. G. Adomey
      wrote:

          Dabu Sifiso,

          Is it not true that Daniel brought those young girls and boys
          and we all saw what they come to do? Is it pinching you that
          Benjilo brought out what we all know?

          Let me tell you that I am not a coward and I am not afraid of
          Daniel to tell him that he "recruited mercenaries" for Lu.

          Keep well your fake evidence and spoof emails.

    Ha! - but that is exactly what happened in Dakar - and I was on
      the receiving end of it.
    So now the shoe is on the other foot?

    I've seen this time and time again - a group of OIF sponsored
      folk gathering around people such as Alain at the back of the
      meeting hall - chatting in whispers.

    Actually - I would suspect that very few people at an AfriNIC
      meeting pay for themselves personally to go there (or even
      contribute themselves) - that is, out of their own personal pocket
      vs the Company paying. I've done that for the past two meetings I
      attended, Nairobi and Dakar. Its not easy.

          Marcus

            Get Outlook
              for Android