[rpd] Query on appeal

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Dec 8 05:34:29 UTC 2018

Dear Christophe K,
Please, Please and Please can we stop this divisive method of real and non
real Africans.
This is nothing but racism. Racism is a serious crime.
*Chairs please you need to stop this and ask for an apology immediately.*
Apart from this, can we please address issues and not personalities. Of
what benefit is all this attack to community?

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal
<https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/>