[rpd] Benjiro

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Dec 7 18:33:53 UTC 2018

On 12/7/18 7:38 PM, Marcus K. G. Adomey wrote:
> Dabu Sifiso,
>
> Is it not true that Daniel brought those young girls and boys and we
> all saw what they come to do? Is it pinching you that Benjilo brought
> out what we all know?
>
> Let me tell you that I am not a coward and I am not afraid of Daniel
> to tell him that he "recruited mercenaries" for Lu.
>
> Keep well your fake evidence and spoof emails.

Ha! - but that is exactly what happened in Dakar - and I was on the
receiving end of it.

So now the shoe is on the other foot?

I've seen this time and time again - a group of OIF sponsored folk
gathering around people such as Alain at the back of the meeting hall -
chatting in whispers.

Actually - I would suspect that very few people at an AfriNIC meeting
pay for themselves personally to go there (or even contribute
themselves) - that is, out of their own personal pocket vs the Company
paying. I've done that for the past two meetings I attended, Nairobi and
Dakar. Its not easy.

> Marcus

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496