[rpd] Declaration of War by Banjamin Ledoh

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:51:53 UTC 2018

Dear all,This a clear and unmasked attack by benjamin.ledoh against the Nigerian youth. Is this an attempt to shut us up just as it was generally done in the last meeting?
Are you judging/questioning/ demeaning the intelligence of the youths and other coloured individuals on this platform based on their Nationality? So far, I have not read anywhere yet of any law in the guiding principles of the PDP that states that this platform is strictly for "NON NIGERIAN ELDERS ONLY".
Why can't you just defend yourself and your errors objectively without attacking the  personalities of some individuals just because they are not in support of certain policies that are not viable/realistic/futuristic and are clearly proposed with some sinister/ulterior motives (yes..SINISITER) because I don't see a reason why someone (a non Nigerian elder) will resort to fighting dirty just so as to impose a certain opinion on the community.
Is there any need for intentional and deliberate defamation/slaughter of a fellow's character? I see this as a pure act of calumny! I mean, Why take an argument that is meant to be purely intellectual to this very extreme limit?
Benjamin, u should get the facts and proof before presenting such an allegation on this platform and please learn to put forward your argument in an intelligent manner. I believe there are laid down guidelines to follow in this kind of situation. You should not attack another individual based on hear says and unfounded/ unproven rumours.
I AM A YOUTH! I AM PROUDLY A NIGERIAN! I STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT! SAY NO TO RACISM!!!
Adepetun Oluwaseun .I.
System Administrator/Analyst
EPETUKU TECHNOLOGIES
Abuja, Nigeria.