[rpd] Daniel and Recruitment

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:26:38 UTC 2018

Ledoh,

I forgot to tell you the University is where we train people to have independent opinion and be critical. Unfortunately, your Review Policy is suffering from the scrutiny of these young Nigerians that you HATE to see (and you do at your peril). They have started to actively participate and very soon you will be invaded.

You have just touched the Hornets nest.

--- Daniel