[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Sami's status as a co-chair

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:34:13 UTC 2018

Andrew,

I have been informed offlist(s) that a willing candidate was rejected by
the community.

I here withdraw that clause.

My sincere apologies to all concerned parties.

Sunday.

On 06/12/2018 12:37, Andrew Alston wrote:

> Sunday,
>
> I need to set the record straight and ask you to retract a part of
> what you said below.
>
> */_for the job no one else wants to do_/*
>
> This is simply not accurate – there was a candidate – the community
> chose not to accept that candidate – but someone did want the job –
> and to say otherwise is not fair to the person who put their name forward.
>
> Again apologies for the cross posting – but since your email went to
> both lists – this rebuttal must be on both.
>
> Andrew

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
Managing Director
General data Engineering Services (SKANNET)
16 Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija, Ibadan - Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 291 2202, +234 816 866 7523
Email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com