[rpd] Query on appeal

Anne-vivien Paris a.v.p at outsideheaven.com
Thu Dec 6 07:51:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I support the appeal.

I think it is unreasonable how the policy was dragged into last call when
there are obvious opposing voices. Certain concerns are clearly not
addressed. Consensus is not reached in any sense. I do not see the process
of a sensible, open and transparent discussion but a brutal and abrupt
decision made by certain parties. The very foundation of policy-making is
violated and it clearly sets as an extremely bad example for the future. To
bring back the policy to discussion phase is not just important for the
current policy but also for future policies. Let's not violate the very
principle of policy-making.

*Vivien *
*Larus Cloud Service Limited*
p:+852 29888918
f:+852 29888368
e:a.v.p at laruscloudservice.net
w:laruscloudservice.net/
a:B5,11/F,TML Tower,No.3 Hoi Shing Road,Tsuen Wan,HKSAR