[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:41:51 UTC 2018

Dear AFRINIC policy staff

Can you please put a document for this proposal that show objection and
response like below?

Objection no. 1

     - author responses
     - author responses
     - author responses

Objection no. 2

     - author responses
     - author responses
     - author responses

Objection no. 3

     - author responses
     - author responses
     - author responses

Objection no. n

     - author responses
     - author responses
     - author responses

I think it will help us know exactly which objection have been addressed or
not.

A policy can never pass in this community if a virulent few people insist
on say "oppose", "oppose", "oppose"

If this bottom up thing is failing, maybe it time we leave this to
gouvenment and ITU adult to operate.

--
Borg le Chevalier