[rpd] New Policy Proposal - Simple Update of the PDP (AFPUB-2018-GEN-002-DRAFT01)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Dec 3 10:57:49 UTC 2018

Unfortunately the links in the archive brings to the actual web page, so can't track it.

Anyway, that means that the chairs can take in consideration the input of the list *ONLY* in the last call. This is clearly discriminatory, because it means if a policy proposal doesn't reach the last-call, can't be supported in the list.

Saying it in another way: if the participants in the meeting don't show consensus in the policy proposal, even if there was support in the list, it will never reach the last call.

PDP needs to be inclusive for all, in ALL the stages.

This is also way an adoption phase as described in the policy proposal is plain wrong as well.

Regards,
Jordi