[rpd] (no subject)

peace nnenna peacennennagorgues at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:14:04 UTC 2018

I think I agree with Timothy Ola, why will they even bring up the policy
meanwhile they have come to a concensus within themselves. The fact they
did not allow the community to oppose or support rather  they wanted more
of a suggestion on the way forward was totally unacceptable. The biggest
shock being that after the whole thing it was still approved was totally
off the hook. If you ask me I will say why discuss the policy in the first
place  when they have already made there decision. It was uncalled for
bringing it  to the community to deliberate on.