[rpd] Query on appeal

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:11:41 UTC 2018

The reason for the PDWG and meetings is so individuals can put forward reasonable points why a policy should or should not be integrated. I wonder why it isn't so in this particular case as no clear consensus has reached up until this moment.A policy such as this which has so many oppositions shouldn't be pushed to the last call. In view of the above, I will also like to lend my voice and indicate my support of this appeal.
Warmest regardsGraceful

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Taiwo Oyewande<taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
RPD mailing list