[rpd] James presentation from this morning

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Nov 30 10:30:09 UTC 2018

Got it, thanks a lot!

Already working on it!

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: James <james.chirwa at afrinic.net>
Fecha: viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018, 10:37
Para: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet at consulintel.es>, rpd List <rpd at afrinic.net>
Asunto: Re: [rpd] James presentation from this morning

    Dear All,

    Find the slides in attachment, for further input and action.

    Please also take note that we are working on a dedicated policy
    implementation experience web page that will go live soon, the page will
    consolidate the hostmasters' report, feedback and action items gathered
    from every policy meeting.

    Regards,

    James

    On 29/11/2018 21:08, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via RPD wrote:
    > Can we have *now* a link to James presentation this morning, so we can start working on some possible proposals while we are on-site?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jordi

    > IPv4 is over
    > Are you ready for the new Internet ?
    > http://www.theipv6company.com
    > The IPv6 Company
    >
    > This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.

    James Chirwa
    Senior IP Analyst
    AFRINIC Ltd.
    t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 |
    tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
    SM: facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
    Join us for the Africa Internet Summit AIS’18  in Dakar, Senegal from 29th April to 11th May 2018.