[rpd] Review Proposal to last call

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:59:57 UTC 2018

Last call seems imposing. I have asked severally why we need this policy. When the RSA has taken care of issues  raised in this policy, the authors are saying new, hence why I strongly feel we don't need this policy.

I have also observed that this policy did not satisfy the requirements of the PDP process, hence in my opinion is that the last call is a bit hasty.

However what is important is the enforcement of the terms of the RSA.

Cheers
Daniel