[rpd] Getting to know one another

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Tue Nov 27 18:12:45 UTC 2018

Good day rpd listers,

May we suggest that contributors to discussions (especially those whose email addresses do not offer obvious insights to their affiliations) be kind enough to introduce themselves?

While participation on the rpd is open to anyone that is interested, such introductions may help others better appreciate the backgrounds and perspectives of those being discussed with.
Notice how we have started signing our emails so you can tell that it's the co-chairs writing? :-p

Thank you for your cooperation with this.

Dewole Ajao & Sami Salih
PDWG Co-Chairs