Search RPD Archives
[rpd] SAFNOG-4 + EANOG, tzNOG & TISPA Call for Papers!
mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Jul 4 12:43:52 UTC 2018
The SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Programme Committee are now seeking
contributions for Presentations and Tutorials for the
SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG 2018 Conference.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
Call for Papers Opens Now
Draft Program Published As papers are
Final Deadline for Submissions 10 September, 2018
Final Program Published 17 September, 2018
Final Slides Received 21 September,
NOTE THAT REGARDLESS OF DEADLINES, SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME,
FIRST SERVED BASIS
The SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Conference Programme consists of two parts,
these being the Tutorials and Conference Tracks.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Internet backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Software Defined Networking / Network Function Virtualisaton
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management,
- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G,
wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video,
"telepresence", Gaming) and Cloud Computing
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided
with CfP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will be unable to
review the submission. For avoidance of doubt this means that
submissions which do not include slides will be rejected immediately.
For work in progress, the most current information available at time of
submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG websites.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots
will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC may, at
their discretion, retain a limited number of slots up to the final
submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely,
important, or of critical operational importance. Every year we turn
away submissions, due to filling up all available programme slots before
the deadline. Presenters should endeavour to get material into the PC
sooner rather than later.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme Committee
by e-mail at:
*pc-chairs at safnog.org*
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
On Behalf of the SAFNOG/EANOG/tzNOG Organizing Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the RPD